Teaching FREEBIES and Resources Monthly Newsletter!
  

Oct 17, 2014

Liebster Award!


It’s always so nice to receive an award, but I am truly grateful for this one! Thanks Kaitlin from Third Time in Third for my nomination! I was wondering what exactly a Liebster award was and did a bit of research. Bloggers who have less than 200 followers but have great content and potential are nominated! It is a great opportunity for new bloggers to connect. And being that I started my blog last week and (sadly) am my only follower, I definitely qualify for this award! ;)  My hope is that with the bloggers that I nominate, they will become part of my blogging community!

1. Why and how long ago did you start blogging? As I mentioned, I started my blog just last week! I wanted to reach out to other teachers and sellers on TpT. I’ve never blogged before and it’s taking some getting used to! 

2. What one word sums up the heart of your blog and why? As StudentSavvy, I really wanted to convey my interest in creating products designed to fit the needs of students. My goal is to always be StudentSavvy, to create and design products that students will love and learn from. (UGH so cheesy- I know!)

3. Is there something you learned late in your blog journey you wished you knew before? I haven’t got to this point yet but on my journey I’m sure there will be something! ;)

4. What is your favorite past time other than blogging? Hmm I’m a big movie fan. I just saw Gone Girl and LOVED it. (The book was even better!) I also love geeking out with my fiancé and playing video games with him on his xbox.

5. How many hours per week do you dedicate to your blog? Probably not enough. I focus most of my time designing products and building up my store on Teachers Pay Teachers. Right now I’m learning how to balance my time for all social media platforms and it’s not an easy task!

6. What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most? I love anything crafty. DIYs are the best! I also love posts about everyday life and being REAL! It’s tough to do, I know I struggle with getting real on my blog.

7. Where does your blog inspiration come from? They feel random… Stuff will pop into my head when I’m driving and I’m like, “Ooo, I should write a post about that!”

8. Which post that you've written are you most proud of? This one! ;) I only had two choices… and my first post was about a giveaway.
  
9. Is there any post you have been planning to do, but have postponing it for a while now?
Not yet! I know exactly what I want to post next! I have a few other ideas but since I’m so new to blogging, I haven’t had time to postpone. I guess that is a good thing!

10. What is your favorite aspect of blogging? It is very cathartic and personal which I like! I also like collaborating and getting to know other bloggers. I love reading blog posts where I learn something new and interesting! I want to make sure teachers and educators can feel like they learned something interesting each time they visit my blog.

11. Which recipe, project, or idea on my blog would you be most likely to try yourself?  Kaitlin, I’m dying to try your Pumpkin chocolate chip mini muffins!! Thanks for sharing J


So here are my nominations for the Liebster Award! 

1. Alex from K's Classroom Creations 
2. Laura  from A Grace Filled Classroom
4. Sherri from Literary Sherri
6. Stephanie from A Touch of Class Teaching
7.  Angie from Musing Mama K
8.  Courtney from MidSchool Matters
10. Debbie from Crockett's Classroom
11. Retta from Rainbow City Learning

To those who have been nominated, here are the "official" rules for accepting:
1. In your post, link back to the blogger who nominated you as a thank you and "shout out."
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you (the ones I answered above).
3. Nominate 11 blogs of your choice that each have less than 200 followers. Provide them with 11 questions to answer or have them answer the questions above.
4. Let your nominees know that they've been nominated and provide them with a link to your post so that they can accept.
5. Send your nominator a link to your post so that s/he can learn more about you as well! (You can just put your post link in the comments below!)





Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...